For questions, please contact Carl Lipo (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Download: FrequencySeriation.xls (v3.0)
Download: OccurrenceSeriation.xls (v2.0)
Code by Carl P. Lipo and Tim Hunt
Department of Anthropology
1250 Bellflower Blvd.
California State University Long Beach
Long Beach, CA 90840
clipo @ csulb dot edu
Lipo, C. (2001). Science, Style and the Study of Community Structure: An Example from the Central Mississippi River Valley. Oxford, British Archaeological Reports, International Series, no. 918.
Lipo, C., M. Madsen, R. Dunnell and T. Hunt (1997) Population Structure, Cultural Transmission, and Frequency Seriation. Journal of Anthropological Archaeology 16(4):33.
This excel macro is licensed under the Creative Commons http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/2.5/ The Creative Commons License gives you an ability to use and share these tools with certain restrictions. You are free to:
- Share — to copy, distribute, display, and perform the work to
- Remix — to make derivative works
Under the following conditions:
- Attribution. You must attribute the work in the manner specified by the author or licensor. Please reference one or more of the items above.
- Noncommercial. You may not use this work for commercial purposes.
- Share Alike. If you alter, transform, or build upon this work, you may distribute the resulting work only under a license identical to this one. For any reuse or distribution, you must make clear to others the license terms of this work.
Any of these conditions can be waived if you get permission from the copyright holder.
Post a Comment