With the election just around the corner, I've found myself having a hard time concentrating on much else. I know my fretting isn't going to make a difference but I just can't help worrying what it would feel like if we lost. Holy crap.
Well, as a distractor, I decided to list the archaeology blogs that I tend to follow. I guess this is known as a "blogroll." If anyone knows of other good archaeology blogs to read, let me know.
- Tony Cagle's ArchaeoBlog
- John Hawk's Paleoanthropology Weblog
- GIS for Archaeology and CRM
- Aardvarchaeology (Martin Rundkvist is a big advocator for science based archaeology in the classic "New Archaeology" sense. What he argues is interesting from the point of view of why science and theory are necessary in archaeology)
- Michael Smith's Publishing Archaeology blog
- Jimmy Daniel's Archaeology Graduate Review